5 NUCLEAR STARS ✬ ELLA FRANK ✬ TAKE

| On
Thursday, March 31, 2016

TAKE

Temptation #2

by

Ella Frank



✬✬✬ 5 NUCLEAR STARS ✬✬✬








Happy sigh.

We are back with Logan and Tate. Both of them are starting to realize that they are moving into something serious, lasting. After being caught kissing Logan by his sister in the first installment Tate prepares to talk to his family about him going from super-straight to dating a man and he knows it won't be easy. He leans on Logan for support.






This part of the trilogy focuses more on the story and the baggage each of them come with. In between  we have this incredible chemistry between our main characters. Logan tames his inappropriate mouth a tiny bit and he starts to *feel* the connection to Tate.


“What are you trying to do, kill me?"
Tate shook his head. "No. I'm making you mine.""Don't you know? I'm already yours.”

Tate on the other hand is much more aggressive in his pursuit of the passion he has for Logan. The chemistry between our two heroes is not just off the charts, it's nuclear. Logan's dirty mouth is something else but Tate isn't far behind. Geez, he gives as good as he gets.

“There’s a hint of sweet with a full helping of stubborn and dirty as fuck.”

When both have to face their fears they have to prove how strong their connection is. As I said in my last review, Logan, when he makes himself vulnerable, is amazingly beautiful. The emotions ooze off the pages and you just want to grab this brilliant, complicated, multi-layered man and hug him silly. He also shows a lot of wisdom when Tate has to deal with his bigoted family.


“No. I’m done pretending I don’t understand what’s going on here. It’s crazy and intense, but Logan, it’s real. Every time I’m near you, I feel alive.” He closed his eyes and whispered, “What they did and what they said...that’s their choice, and you are mine.”

I have no idea how I will live without having these two in my life any longer. I see a MAJOR book hangover in my near future. This installment was rich with emotions and even though there is a third book after this one there is no cliffy. Don't stop here though, the next one is still worth reading.



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9