TOP 12 of 2016 and Happy Blogiversary to MOI!

| On
Wednesday, December 21, 2016


This year has been an amazing ride and I had the chance to read so many new authors. A year ago, I started this little pocket of reading bliss and I've come a long way. 


I have read more books than in other year although school is kicking my butt. What is left is to give you an overview of my favorites this year.



In no particular order they are:



STROKED LONG by MEGHAN QUINN


MANAGED by KRISTEN CALLIHAN


AN EXALTATION OF LARKS by SUANNE LAQUEUR


PERFECT RUIN by NASHODA ROSE


FOR BETTER OR WORSE by LAUREN LAYNE


THE FALL UP by ALY MARTINEZ



FULL TILT & ALL IN by EMMA SCOTT


FLY WITH ME by CHANEL CLEETON


STEADFAST by SARINA BOWEN


THE DEAL by ELLE KENNEDY


HIM by SARINA BOWEN and ELLE KENNEDY




Honorable mentions:



MOONSHADOW by THEA HARRISON


SPLIT by JB SALSBURY


LUCAS by JAY MCLEAN




Thank you all for reading along with me this year. 


HERE'S TO A FANTASTIC BOOK YEAR IN 

2017




2 comments on "TOP 12 of 2016 and Happy Blogiversary to MOI!"
  1. Happy Blogiversary to you!! I haven't actually read too many of these!! Definitely going to have to add them to my list now! One I did read was Him and I absolutely LOVED it!! Hope you have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julie! You definitely want to read The Wild Aces series by Chanel Cleeton! And if you loved HIM you will love Elle Kennedy's Off Campus series. It's MF but really really good!

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9