4 STARS ✮ CAMBRIA HEBERT ✮ #REV

| On
Monday, April 11, 2016

#REV


Gear Shark #2


by

Cambria Hebert





Hi there, Trent and Drew. I have been waiting patiently for your return!

When the first part of this Trent's and Drew's story ended on a cliffy I couldn't wait to get the second one in my hands. Thankfully, the waiting time wasn't too long.

We are back where we left off when Trent backed out of their relationship after being beaten by frat brothers. Trent doesn't want this for Drew so the only way to protect his love is by breaking up.

"I fell in love with my best friend. It's a good damn thing I was a fighter. I'd fight for him. I'd fight for me. I'd fight for us.
This installment deals with how they solve this problem, a little bit of Drew's career, figuring out how to get rid of the secrecy of their relationship, the reaction of their respective families and also the cowards who attacked Trent and beat him to a pulp.

I have to say this was a little bit slower, it took a while for the story to take off. The first fifth of the book handles the break-up and it felt a little too long for my taste. There wasn't as much racing here either and I would have liked to see more of that. Still, it was an enjoyable read and it was heartwarming to see how Drew and Trent just held on fast to their love and made it bloom. They were incredibly sweet with each other. The way Drew handled Trent's vulnerability gave me a toothache, it was so freaking sweet.

I miss you like a fry misses Ketchup.

The revenge they dished out was delicious and my vicious little heart rejoiced in how Trent was playing with his food. We also saw tiny bit of Joey, Lorhaven and Arrow. The two brothers really surprised me.

On to Lorhaven and hopefully Joey. I think I'll love them just as much as these two!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9