5 Happy New Year Stars

| On
Thursday, January 07, 2016





This isn't a sweet lovestory. This is a story you'll end up having whiplash with and boy, that feels so  good. I hope the books will be made into a movie, it would be epic.

Lily (I love her name) and Marc are mercenaries. For the correct amount of money there isn't much they wouldn't do. Lily is a kickass woman, she can hold her own in a fight, she's smart as a whip (I see pattern here) and her role in this operation in Liberia, Africa is to be a transporter. Lily has her own agenda though. She has been working towards her goal to get revenge for her sister, who was tortured and killed by Russian mob.

Marcelle De Sant is a rough guy who can be utterly charming when he wants to be. He is usually solitary but of course he doesn't mind a lady's company for a passionate romp in the sheets. He works this job for the money.

I hopped into this book not knowing what was to come. After the first 20% I was wondering if I wanted to read about a hero and a heroine roughening each other up but as the story progressed I saw that it was necessary. These two people aren't lovey-dovey people, they work in a field where violence is present at all times and it is essential to shoot first and ask questions later. So I moved forward in the story with that in mind and I'm so glad I did.

After they spend some time in each other's company, unwillingly at first, Marc softens and succumbs to Lily's charm (which includes but is not limited to) kicking his ass six ways to Sunday, and it's probably the only sweet thing you'll see in this book.


Kingsley Law is a side character and Marc's friend and sometimes partner and I can't wait to get to see his story.

The story ends on a cliffhanger, so make sure you have the 2nd book ready because, I promise, you will not want to wait continuing. This read was extremely fast paced and I had to catch my breath repeatedly, there wasn't a quiet moment and I loved every second of it.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9